Buying & Renting
Hop Aboard an RV for a Lifetime of Adventures
Whether you’re a would-be or a seasoned RVer, the reasons to buy are endless: from family bonding to affordable getaways to spontaneous road trips. Here are some of the top reasons why there’s never been a better time to buy:
- In today’s economy, there are great deals available on new RV models. Consider pre-owned units for more savings.
- Financing is readily available for qualified borrowers.
- You may qualify for a tax deduction because the interest on your RV loan is generally deductible as second-home mortgage interest.
- RVs are more fuel efficient than ever.
- Even when fuel costs are up, RVers can enjoy the same experience closer to home to save on fuel.
- The sooner you buy, the sooner you can enjoy years of savings and adventures.
Buying a pre-owned RV is a great way to make your vacation dream a reality for less. Whether you’re looking for a towable RV or a motorized RV, check with an RV dealer who often receives a unit as a trade-in on a new vehicle. Buying a pre-owned RV makes buying the RV of your dreams even more affordable because you’ll pay considerably less for a pre-owned unit than a similarly equipped new unit.
Just like buying a pre-owned car or truck, most RV dealers provide a thorough pre-delivery inspection of the used RV. You can visit your local dealer to compare units and features and to find out about extended service agreements.
Check Out the Benefits of Renting, Whether It’s One Time or Every Time
An RV can be a significant investment, and it’s important to make sure it’s the right fit for you. There’s no better way to try before you buy than by renting.
RV rentals let you try various types and learn which one best suits your needs. Many people rent RVs simply for the fun, freedom and flexibility of taking RV trips to a special event or destination. More than 460 national chain outlets and local RV dealerships rent RVs, including state-of-the-art, late-model-year units.
A growing number of campgrounds offer on-site RV rentals. Most RV rental companies provide “housekeeping” packages (dishes, pots, pans, etc.) for a nominal fee. Even if you’re driving or towing an RV for the first time, features like automatic transmissions, power brakes and power steering make it easy for experienced drivers to adjust to the difference in size, height and weight.