Get AWAY with the family
95% of people who camped as children said it had a positive impact on their adult lives, helping them develop an appreciation for the outdoors and for different people and places. Plus, RVs feel more like home than a hotel, making travel relaxing and familiar – no surprises here.
- Bunks or trundle beds give kids a space to call their own.
- Sleep soundly in your own bed with your favorite pillow so it will always feel like home.
- Bike ride, anyone? Extra “basement” storage accommodates bikes and bulky gear.
- On-board bathrooms save time on roadside pit stops and easily clean up messy hands.
- Make spur-of-the-moment route changes along the way when something catches your eye.