- 3 large potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup crumbled, cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a doublle thickness of greased heavy-duty foil (approx. 18 in. square). Dot with butter.
Fold foil around potato mixture and seal tightly. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 15-18 minutes on each side or until potatoes are tender.
Carefully open foil. Sprinkle the badon and cheese over potato mixture. Grill 3-5 additional minutes or until cheese is melted. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.