Prep/Cook Time: 30-35 minutes
Oven Temp: 350 Degrees
- 18 Rhodes AnyTime! Cinnamon Rolls, thawed, but still cold
- 2 Granny Smith Apples, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 packets cream cheese frosting (included with rolls)
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
Cut each roll into 4 pieces and arrange in the bottom of a 14-inch Dutch oven lined with aluminum foil or sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. In a bowl, combine apples, brown sugar, cinnamon, graham cracker crumbs and pecans. Sprinkle evenly over cut rolls. Cover with lid and bake at 350 degrees 25-30 minutes.
For icing, mix cream cheese frosting with caramel topping. Drizzle over pie while still warm.