- 8 cups bite-sized corn tortilla chips
- 1 1/2 cups refrigerated taco sauce with seasoned ground beef
- 1 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup chopped Italian plum tomatoes
- 3/4 cup diced, peeled, pitted avocado
- 1 11 oz can Green Giant SteamCrisp Mexicorn (with red and green peppers), drained
- 1 cup shredded hot pepper Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Cut four 18x12 inch sheets of heavy-duty foil; spray foil with nonstick cooking spray. Spread tortilla chips in center of each foil sheet.
Spoon ground beef in taco sauce evenly over chips. Sprinkle all remaining ingredients evenly over beef mixture. Wrap each packet using double-fold seals, allowing room for heat expansion.
Place packets over medium coals. Cook 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and toppings are hot.