- 4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (thawed)
- 16 oz salsa
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can corn (drained) OPTIONAL
- 1 can black beans (drained) OPTIONAL
Bake chicken in crockpot 3 1/2 hours on high. Drain juices. In separate bowl, stir salsa and cream cheese. Pour mixture over chicken and cook in crockpot an additional 1/2 hour on high. Add in shredded cheddar cheese to melt on top 10 minutes before serving. Serve with chopped green onions, rice, salsa and sour cream.