- 4 ears corn, grilled and cut off of cob
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 handful of basil, thinly sliced
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pita chips to serve
- Combine corn, tomatoes, avocados and onion. Mix.
- Gently toss in basil.
- Whisk together lemon juice and olive oil and pour over salsa. Season with salt and pepper and stir to coat.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature with pita chips.