- 10-12 oz. store bought fresh or frozen pound cake (if using frozen, thaw first), cut into 2 inch cubes
- 4 ripe but still firm peaches, cut into 2 inch chunks
- 8 oz. whipped cream
- 10–15 wooden skewers
- Soak skewers in water for at least one hour to prevent burning over flames on grill.
- Thread cake and peaches onto skewers, alternating the two.
- Grill skewers a few minutes on each side until the pound cake is lightly toasted and the peaches have nice grill marks and are slightly caramelized.
- Serve warm with whipped cream for dipping.