- 4 medium four tortillas
- 2 (8oz) chicken breasts, grilled and sliced
- 1 jar Tostitos salsa con queso
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 c. shredded Mexican blend cheese
- tin foil
- Spread 1 tbsp salsa con queso over one side of a tortilla.
- Place 1/4 c. chicken on half the tortilla over the salsa con queso. Sprinkle 1/4 c. black beans and about 1/4 c. cheese over the chicken.
- Fold other side of tortilla over to cover ingredients. Place on a piece of tin foil large enough to cover the quesadilla. Leave the ends open.
- Place the foiled quesadilla on the grate directly over the campfire. Keep over fire to cheese is melted and tortilla is crispy.