- 4 salmon filets
- 8 slices of lemon
- 4 tbsp dijon mustard
- 4 sprigs of dill
- 4 sprigs of tarragon
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 garlic gloves, minced
- 1 shallot, sliced
- oilve oil
- sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- tin foil
- Season salmon filets liberally with sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper. Spread 1 tbsp of dijon mustard on the tops of each salmon filets.
- Layer 2 lemon slices, a sprig of tarragon and dill, a few slices of shallot, 1 tbsp of butter, and some garlic on each salmon filet. Splash the tops of the filets with a big gulp of olive oil.
- Wrap salmon filets individually in tin foil.
- Put tin foil wrapped salmon directly in fire.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes, or until fish is cooked.
- Serve with bacon wrapped mushrooms stuffed with blue cheese and herbs.