Oven Temp: 350 degrees
For the garlic cream sauce:
- 1 1/2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch cracked black pepper
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cups parmesan cheese, grated
For the nachos:
- your favorite crispy tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup garlic cream sauce (recipe included)
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 cup pepperoni, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup black olives sliced
- 1/2 whole green bell pepper, seeds removed, diced
- 1 cup colby jack cheese, shredded
Melt the butter in a sauce pan. Make a roux by adding the parmesan cheese to the melted butter and blend.
Add in the cream and milk, stirring constantly until blended. Add in remaining sauce ingredients. Simmer on low, do not boil.
Layer the chips in an oven proof cooking vessel, pour sauce over chips and layer remaining nacho ingredients.
Heat in a 350F oven until cheese is melted. Remove and enjoy.